Experience You Can Count On
I’ve been assisting clients just like you since 1995. I’m fortunate to have trained under some of the best Realtors in Boulder. I also believe a good Boulder Buyer Agent owes a duty to his clients to be well educated.
Over the years I have completed a number of certifications including the Accredited Buyer Representative in 2000. The ABR is all about helping home buyers. I’m currently affiliated with Boulder Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.
I’m ready to work with you from start to finish. This can be a quick process. Sometimes it is the very first home you see and understanding why it is not just okay to buy the first one you see, but frequently the best decision you’ll ever make. Other times, it can a longer process, showing you numerous homes after work hours and weekends. My goal is to an excellent resource and advocate on your behalf as your Boulder buyer agent.
My Boulder Buyer Agent Services
- Making certain you meet all contractual deadlines.
- Putting my veteran negotiating skills to work on your behalf.
- Straight forward professional advice, start to finish.
- A thorough knowledge of Boulder County, to help ensure you find the perfect home that meets your expectations and exceeds your dreams.
- I pride myself on being a good communicator with clients, the other Realtor, lenders, home inspectors, mortgage officers, the title company – basically everyone involved the purchase process for your new home.
- When looking at new construction, I’ll accompany you to most meetings, including the design phase of your new house, the final walk through, onsite meetings (such as pre-drywall).
- Manage the transaction with the title company, your mortgage lender, the builder, seller’s agent and other vendors.
- As your Boulder buyer agent, it is my job to be your advocate, seek your price and terms, and notify you of any material defects I’m actually aware of.
- And finally, I believe my working relationship extends post-closing. I’ll be here to be your advocate and advisor after we close.
Above and Beyond Boulder Real Estate Experience
That’s my true goal, to provide service that is above and beyond. It might mean recommending reliable home inspectors or a mortgage professional that can overcome an issue. Sometimes it is providing a recommendation post-closing, such as a contractor or specialist. It might mean being available on a Saturday afternoon, on short notice, so that you can show the perfect house to your family.
It’s not uncommon in this market to be writing and negotiating offers late into the evening. This is what a good buyer’s agent does to help his clients win their dream home. This is what I do.
Experienced Buyer Agency Tips and Tricks
I’m big on trying new ideas. And employing old school techniques. Let me share two great examples with you. Recently I helped Ben and Emily win their dream home. One of the new age tricks we employed was a buyer love-letter video. Like the written note that has worked for ages, I had the buyers shoot a quick video on my cell phone. And then uploaded it to the internet. Sure enough, the seller watched the video, again and again. She told us at the closing, “when I saw that couple sitting alongside my prized rose garden, telling me how much they loved the house, I knew then who I was selling to.”
BTW, my clients beat out a higher offer with more money down. The seller became emotional when she saw our video and it made all the difference in the world. Another old-school technique I’ve employed is meeting the listing agent in person. Clare had this delightful home listed in the Boulder Country Club area.
As the Boulder buyer agent for Erik and Laura, I asked to meet in person to drop off the offer. This helped establish a good working relationship and ultimately played a role in my clients winning the house of their dreams. There was a little more to it, ask me sometime for the full story. Contact me now to get the ball rolling. Ultimately, we beat out eight other offers.
I Know Boulder
I know the market, I love what I do, I’m excited to represent you and help you find the perfect home. I’ve been living in the area since 1991 and licensed since ’95. I’m a full time Boulder Buyer Agent and Listing Broker. Some additional resources. Check out my client testimonials to hear what my clients say. Learn about more aspects of the transaction: Title Insurance, Commissions, Lien Affidavits, Closing expenses, electronic signatures and home inspection phase.