Bob Gordon Specializes In Condos For Sale Boulder Co
I have a proven track record when it comes to assisting clients with condominiums for sale in Boulder Colorado. I look forward to the opportunity to work together with sale of your condo. Contact me now to get started. I’m frequently asked, “Is now a good time put condos for sale Boulder co?”
Boulder tends to be a solid investment opportunity. But, looking back over the last several decades, you can see that single family houses tend to hold value better than attached dwellings. And values can drop during recessions. So, if you are contemplating the sale of your boulder Condo, the best time to sell is in an up market. Just like the one we currently have!
All Time High For Condos For Sale Boulder Co
I’m available to discuss the current Seller’s Market conditions for your condo. With home single family home values now over $1, million dollars on average (see Boulder Daily Camera article), this is a fantastic market to sell your condominium at top dollar. A great market is just part of the picture. You also want to maximize your return on investment. Here are my top 10 suggestions for success!
Preparing Condos for sale Boulder Co – The Top 10 Suggestions of the Year
- Make Showings simple. Home buyers frequently get emotionally excited about a new home. Keep it simple for buyers to get access to your condo. Avoid restrictions such as overnight notice.
- Highlight what makes your condo special. There may be another hundred and sixty identical units in your complex, but take the time to tell home buyers what sets your pad apart. Every home has fantastic features buyers want to hear about.
- Pricing condos for sale Boulder Co is critical. Multiple buyers competing is ideal. Avoid the temptation to price so high the property sits on the market. Home buyers will ask, “What’s wrong with that place?” and come in with low bids.
- Before your condo for sale even hits the market, find the best financing solutions. The perfect buyer may fall in love before she realizes she is even looking for a home. Having mortgage lender recommendations lined up is a big assistance to potential home buyers.
- Do the HOA – Home Owners Association homework. You’ll need this information once under contract. Get a copy of the budget, be ready to answer questions such as, “Are there any special assessments or legal issues?”
- Minor improvements can go a long ways. Bring in a handyman, fix the leaky sink, touch up the paint consider new carpet to make a sharp first impression.
- Great photography can have an immense impact. Remember to have your condo clean for the photography. Home buyers want to see the space, not your belongings. We can even add video to wow online home shoppers.
- Clean Condos For Sale Boulder Co before showings! A professional deep cleaning before you hit market, coupled with running the vacuum and tidying the kitchen before showings is key to getting top dollar for your home.
- Double check the HOA dues. Before you place your Boulder condo on the market, make certain you have the correct info. Buyers will want to know, “what do the dues cover?”
# 10 Hire a Professional Realtor!
We seek out specialists in life. Not just a mechanic, but someone with experience working with my car brand. Not just a health provider, but a doctor focused on my specific health needs. In my twenty one year career, I’ve helped numerous clients buy and sell condominiums. And I own Boulder condos. I’m familiar with HOA rules, budgets and what to expect when it comes to buying or selling condos for sale Boulder Co. And I look forward to assisting you with the sale of yours. Contact me now to get started.
Find Condos For Sale Boulder Co