Welcome To Town
One of the fun parts of being a Realtor, meeting new people and assisting in the home buying process. I get to see a lot of great places in the process while learning about you, the client. Looking at three bedroom Longmont town homes is a hoot – big and pricey enough to be interesting while not spread over a zillion miles – like say driving up to Weld County or Red Feather Lakes (been there, done that).
Assisting Relocation Client
This week I assisted Karen with a cross country move. She is transitioning with a government position from Kansas, Missouri to Longmont Colorado. Quite the move for her too. From her home town to a new place. From the big city to a small town. From everything she has ever known to everything is new. Pretty exciting!
Zeroing In On 3 Bedroom Town Homes
Pretty quickly we zeroed in on three bedroom town homes around Longmont and another option out to the east. This post focuses on the options we saw around Longmont. When it comes to Longmont 3 bedroom town homes I think these break down into two tidy groupings.
- New construction with the latest trends, colors and layouts
- Resale with more square footage and windows but less trendy colors
I suppose you can find the resale units with the perfect coloration and size, but to get there you are either investing equity and time or taking your price point up.
In this foray, we were tightly focused on homes in the upper Three’s to very low Four’s. Interested in setting up a unique home search? Give me a shout.
Use This Information To Save Time!
If you are in the market for a home, take a moment to review my notes and save yourself some driving. Heck, even give me a call to see some or all of these. Karen is under contract now on her dream home, so I could show you any of these e Longmont Town Homes this week.
- 747 Grandview Meadows Drive, Listed by Lisa Pentz, Porchlight Real Estate Group. Sharp recently built home. Here you get a lot of great upgrades and a nice floorplane, ready for immediate occupancy. Downside: you don’t get to select your own upgrades. Upside – quick closing possible. Why Karen passed on this one? She wanted more exterior windows.
- 849 Widgeon Circle, Listed by Seth Williamson WK Real Estate. This is actually a to-be-built community at 9th and Hover. Very open floor plans. For Karen, the price point really was over her limit. We saw one that could work – but basically on a traffic light corner. That’s no fun. Buyers for this condo project can expect big open layouts and solid surface quartz countertops.
- 620 Stonebridge. Big shout out to DFH Colorado Realty, Bately McGraw and the Dream Finders Homes team. We experienced a very friendly and welcoming environment while touring a few homes that will deliver this Fall. My favorite was the Coral floorplan with the lifetime mountain views. Three bedrooms up plus a loft space. This particular unit backs to an older community – so lots of privacy and built in mature landscaping.
- 1707 Venice. Stand out memory – there was a bad car accident out on the road the day we viewed this place. That’s not a lifetime feature, but it was concerning to see. Listed by Pamela Olson, HomeSmart realty Group. The unit is nice. For $380K you get multiple floors, lots of living space, a huge 300 square foot plus storage area. But the floors were merely pergo, the countertops nothing to write home about. This one was all about location versus finish.
- My favorite for the day was 810 Arrowood St, listed by Johnnie David, ERA Tradewind Real Estate, LLC. Technically a town home, it lives like a single family house. Two car attached garage, huge basement for future expansion. Dated finishes inside (if you can say that for a home merely built in 1998. Master is on its own top floor, 2nd bedroom and a loft on one level. This house didn’t muster par for Karen due to only 2 bedrooms & loft as opposed to three and a loft. All the same, for a home buyer seeking the best of all worlds – this is a good option.
View Longmont 3 Bedroom Town Homes For sale!