About Nederland Colorado:
Nestled into the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just southwest of Boulder, Nederland is a town like no other. From it’s unique shops to its friendly locals and beautiful outdoors, Nederland has become a hub for the peak to peak community of the Eastern Rocky Mountain slopes.
4 beds, 3 baths
Home size: 5,290 sq ft
Lot Size: 1,902,701 sq ft
Added: 04/02/19, Last Updated: 01/17/20
Property Type: Single Family
MLS Number: 876416
Tract: Sugarloaf Area
The price of this listing was last reduced on 1/17/2020 by 0%
Tuscan Villa with incredible views. Enter to knotty hickory floors T/O this wide open floor plan that makes single level living both easy & elegant. Gourmet kitchen opens to passive solar atrium & wall of windows. Master with sitting area, fireplace, private deck & steam shower. Office/views, built-ins. Spiral stair leads to library/reading room. Energy efficient ICF/concrete const.extensive fire mit. on 43 acres. 6 mi. to Nederland & 19 mi. to Boulder
Listed with Coldwell Banker Res-CanyonBlvd
Brought to you by Bob Gordon, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. Call me today at 303-443-3334, or visit my website at www.boulderrealestatenews.com!
Search Nederland Homes By Price:
- Nederland Homes $0-300,000
- Nederland Homes $300-400,000
- Nederland Homes $400-500,000
- Nederland Homes $500-600,000
- Nederland Homes $600-700,000
- Nederland Homes $700-800,000
- Nederland Homes $800-900,000
- Nederland Homes $900,000 – 1M
- Nederland Homes $1-1.1M
- Nederland Homes $1.1-1.2M
- Nederland Homes $1.2M+
- Search All
Check Out The Nederland Community:
- Dot’s Diner On The Mountain: Need a new favorite breakfast spot? Try the Arnold’s eggs at Dot’s and you won’t be disappointed.
- New Moon Bakery & Cafe: Looking for the best breakfast spot in Nederland? Look no further than New Moon Bakery & Cafe, open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, pastries and coffee.
Thanks For Visiting:
Thanks for viewing our properties. If no properties show up or if you are interested in one of those listed, please contact Bob Gordon at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices