About Nederland Colorado:
Nestled into the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just southwest of Boulder, Nederland is a town like no other. From it’s unique shops to its friendly locals and beautiful outdoors, Nederland has become a hub for the peak to peak community of the Eastern Rocky Mountain slopes.
4 beds, 5 baths
Home size: 3,222 sq ft
Lot Size: 34,413 sq ft
Added: 01/08/20, Last Updated: 01/08/20
Property Type: Single Family
MLS Number: 901340
Tract: Caribou Ridge Rep C
Gorgeous, 3 yr old home on .79 acres w/stunning James & Indian Peaks Wilderness views! 3222 Sq Ft. 4 ensuite BR, 5 BA ranch w/walkout. Amazing kit w/Jenn Air Pro SS appl, leathered granite. Welcoming great rm, vltd ceilings, hdwd flrs, stone FP, wall of windows. Hand-troweled walls, radiant flr heat, Elfa closets, hand-crafted reclaimed mantle & banister, custom ski-cable railing, auto blinds. 3 car heated gar. City water/sewer. Quiet, friendly community, walk to elem school, tennis & hockey rink. Incredible view home. Property was replated and enlarged. Public records may not be not up to date.
Listed with RE/MAX of Boulder, Inc
Brought to you by Bob Gordon, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. Call me today at 303-443-3334, or visit my website at www.boulderrealestatenews.com!
Search Nederland Homes By Price:
- Nederland Homes $0-300,000
- Nederland Homes $300-400,000
- Nederland Homes $400-500,000
- Nederland Homes $500-600,000
- Nederland Homes $600-700,000
- Nederland Homes $700-800,000
- Nederland Homes $800-900,000
- Nederland Homes $900,000 – 1M
- Nederland Homes $1-1.1M
- Nederland Homes $1.1-1.2M
- Nederland Homes $1.2M+
- Search All
Check Out The Nederland Community:
- Carousel of Happiness: Go meet the 61 animals which decorate Nederland’s living piece of American history.
- Crosscut Pizzeria & Taphouse: Looking to grab a slice? Check out Crosscut’s artisan wood fired pizza’s and craft beer.
Thanks For Visiting:
Thanks for viewing our properties. If no properties show up or if you are interested in one of those listed, please contact Bob Gordon at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices