About Nederland Colorado:
Nestled into the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just southwest of Boulder, Nederland is a town like no other. From it’s unique shops to its friendly locals and beautiful outdoors, Nederland has become a hub for the peak to peak community of the Eastern Rocky Mountain slopes.
3 beds, 4 baths
Home size: 4,201 sq ft
Lot Size: 43,996 sq ft
Added: 06/21/19, Last Updated: 06/21/19
Property Type: Single Family
MLS Number: 885819
Tract: Indian Peaks at Nederland
Gorgeous sun-filled home. Paradise found! Soaring pine beams & a stone fireplace welcome you into this elegant open custom home. Dacor oven and gas range, high end appliances, Art niches, Main Floor Master. Interior finishes include solid pine doors, wood beams, window seats & shelving. Other features include a, pantry, huge artist studio, dark room, dual offices, huge bonus room that could be used for recreation room, storage, play area or another bedroom. Stunning 1 acre oasis. Welcome home!
Listed with LIV Sotheby's Intl Realty
Brought to you by Bob Gordon, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. Call me today at 303-443-3334, or visit my website at www.boulderrealestatenews.com!
Search Nederland Homes By Price:
- Nederland Homes $0-300,000
- Nederland Homes $300-400,000
- Nederland Homes $400-500,000
- Nederland Homes $500-600,000
- Nederland Homes $600-700,000
- Nederland Homes $700-800,000
- Nederland Homes $800-900,000
- Nederland Homes $900,000 – 1M
- Nederland Homes $1-1.1M
- Nederland Homes $1.1-1.2M
- Nederland Homes $1.2M+
- Search All
Check Out The Nederland Community:
- Carousel of Happiness: Go meet the 61 animals which decorate Nederland’s living piece of American history.
- Crosscut Pizzeria & Taphouse: Looking to grab a slice? Check out Crosscut’s artisan wood fired pizza’s and craft beer.
Thanks For Visiting:
Thanks for viewing our properties. If no properties show up or if you are interested in one of those listed, please contact Bob Gordon at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices