About Nederland Colorado:
Nestled into the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just southwest of Boulder, Nederland is a town like no other. From it’s unique shops to its friendly locals and beautiful outdoors, Nederland has become a hub for the peak to peak community of the Eastern Rocky Mountain slopes.
0 beds, 0 bath
Home size: 0 sq ft
Lot Size: 7,841 sq ft
Added: 04/25/19, Last Updated: 12/13/19
Property Type: Commercial
MLS Number: 878905
Tract: Nederland Area
The price of this listing was last increased on 12/13/2019 by 2%
Looking to be a part of the new Mountain lifestyle in Nederland? The iconic Snyders Garage is available to be rebuilt and can be designed as a work/live or an amazing business potential in the Primo downtown location.
Listed with RE/MAX Alliance-Boulder
Brought to you by Bob Gordon, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. Call me today at 303-443-3334, or visit my website at www.boulderrealestatenews.com!
Search Nederland Homes By Price:
- Nederland Homes $0-300,000
- Nederland Homes $300-400,000
- Nederland Homes $400-500,000
- Nederland Homes $500-600,000
- Nederland Homes $600-700,000
- Nederland Homes $700-800,000
- Nederland Homes $800-900,000
- Nederland Homes $900,000 – 1M
- Nederland Homes $1-1.1M
- Nederland Homes $1.1-1.2M
- Nederland Homes $1.2M+
- Search All
Check Out The Nederland Community:
- The Very Nice Brewing Company: Get to know your neighbors at this small local brewery/pub!
- New Moon Bakery & Cafe: Looking for the best breakfast spot in Nederland? Look no further than New Moon Bakery & Cafe, open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, pastries and coffee.
Thanks For Visiting:
Thanks for viewing our properties. If no properties show up or if you are interested in one of those listed, please contact Bob Gordon at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices