About Nederland Colorado:
Nestled into the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just southwest of Boulder, Nederland is a town like no other. From it’s unique shops to its friendly locals and beautiful outdoors, Nederland has become a hub for the peak to peak community of the Eastern Rocky Mountain slopes.
3 beds, 3 baths
Home size: 2,859 sq ft
Lot Size: 334,105 sq ft
Added: 08/31/18, Last Updated: 11/02/18
Property Type: Single Family
MLS Number: 860896
The price of this listing was last reduced on 11/2/2018 by 4%
Lovely home in peaceful setting on 7+ acres. This contemporary sunny and light home is in move-in ready condition. Open floor plan, dramatic 2 story vaulted living room w/floor-to-ceiling windows. Kitchen/dining area is connected to deck- great for entertaining! Main floor study w/French doors. Natural gas hot water heat and living room fireplace. Beautiful views, sloping meadows, privacy only 25 min from Boulder off the main road. Borders Natl Forest to the east- hiking trails at your doorstep.
Listed with RE/MAX of Boulder, Inc
Brought to you by Bob Gordon, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. Call me today at 303-443-3334, or visit my website at www.boulderrealestatenews.com!
Search Nederland Homes By Price:
- Nederland Homes $0-300,000
- Nederland Homes $300-400,000
- Nederland Homes $400-500,000
- Nederland Homes $500-600,000
- Nederland Homes $600-700,000
- Nederland Homes $700-800,000
- Nederland Homes $800-900,000
- Nederland Homes $900,000 – 1M
- Nederland Homes $1-1.1M
- Nederland Homes $1.1-1.2M
- Nederland Homes $1.2M+
- Search All
Check Out The Nederland Community:
- Nederland Mining Museum: Learn about the towns rich mining history as well as present-day conservation techniques.
- The Very Nice Brewing Company: Get to know your neighbors at this small local brewery/pub!
Thanks For Visiting:
Thanks for viewing our properties. If no properties show up or if you are interested in one of those listed, please contact Bob Gordon at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices