About Nederland Colorado:
Nestled into the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just southwest of Boulder, Nederland is a town like no other. From it’s unique shops to its friendly locals and beautiful outdoors, Nederland has become a hub for the peak to peak community of the Eastern Rocky Mountain slopes.
3 beds, 4 baths
Home size: 4,079 sq ft
Lot Size: 45,303 sq ft
Added: 01/17/20, Last Updated: 06/28/20
Property Type: Single Family
MLS Number: 902141
Tract: Big Springs 2
The price of this listing was last increased on 6/28/2020 by 7%
This home is one of a kind! Custom built in 1996 with a major addition started in 2003 bringing a total of 6 bedrooms and 4 baths. Located close to downtown with beautiful views of the Continental Divide. This intriguing floor plan has additional rooms for study, exercise and meditation. Other features include a detached two car garage, in floor hot water heat, city water, 6 bedroom septic,and natural gas. Being sold as is.
Listed with Ford & Co. Realty
Brought to you by Bob Gordon, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. Call me today at 303-443-3334, or visit my website at www.boulderrealestatenews.com!
Search Nederland Homes By Price:
- Nederland Homes $0-300,000
- Nederland Homes $300-400,000
- Nederland Homes $400-500,000
- Nederland Homes $500-600,000
- Nederland Homes $600-700,000
- Nederland Homes $700-800,000
- Nederland Homes $800-900,000
- Nederland Homes $900,000 – 1M
- Nederland Homes $1-1.1M
- Nederland Homes $1.1-1.2M
- Nederland Homes $1.2M+
- Search All
Check Out The Nederland Community:
- Crosscut Pizzeria & Taphouse: Looking to grab a slice? Check out Crosscut’s artisan wood fired pizza’s and craft beer.
- New Moon Bakery & Cafe: Looking for the best breakfast spot in Nederland? Look no further than New Moon Bakery & Cafe, open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, pastries and coffee.
Thanks For Visiting:
Thanks for viewing our properties. If no properties show up or if you are interested in one of those listed, please contact Bob Gordon at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices