About Nederland Colorado:
Nestled into the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just southwest of Boulder, Nederland is a town like no other. From it’s unique shops to its friendly locals and beautiful outdoors, Nederland has become a hub for the peak to peak community of the Eastern Rocky Mountain slopes.
3 beds, 3 baths
Home size: 2,604 sq ft
Lot Size: 27,008 sq ft
Added: 05/13/19, Last Updated: 05/13/19
Property Type: Single Family
MLS Number: 881019
Tract: BIG SPRINGS 2 – NE
WATERFRONT home available on the shores of Barker Reservoir with million dollar VIEWS!! Whole house updates include walnut wrapped custom trim, Thermador stove, and Asko dishwasher, custom railing leading to walk-out basement with office and separate entrance. Large deck to admire unobstructed views of Barker Reservoir & Continental Divide. Open floor plan creates the perfect space to entertain. Property is close to town, shopping, and RTD.
Listed with RE/MAX of Boulder, Inc
Brought to you by Bob Gordon, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. Call me today at 303-443-3334, or visit my website at www.boulderrealestatenews.com!
Search Nederland Homes By Price:
- Nederland Homes $0-300,000
- Nederland Homes $300-400,000
- Nederland Homes $400-500,000
- Nederland Homes $500-600,000
- Nederland Homes $600-700,000
- Nederland Homes $700-800,000
- Nederland Homes $800-900,000
- Nederland Homes $900,000 – 1M
- Nederland Homes $1-1.1M
- Nederland Homes $1.1-1.2M
- Nederland Homes $1.2M+
- Search All
Check Out The Nederland Community:
- Crosscut Pizzeria & Taphouse: Looking to grab a slice? Check out Crosscut’s artisan wood fired pizza’s and craft beer.
- New Moon Bakery & Cafe: Looking for the best breakfast spot in Nederland? Look no further than New Moon Bakery & Cafe, open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, pastries and coffee.
Thanks For Visiting:
Thanks for viewing our properties. If no properties show up or if you are interested in one of those listed, please contact Bob Gordon at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices