About Nederland Colorado:
Nestled into the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just southwest of Boulder, Nederland is a town like no other. From it’s unique shops to its friendly locals and beautiful outdoors, Nederland has become a hub for the peak to peak community of the Eastern Rocky Mountain slopes.
4 beds, 4 baths
Home size: 3,272 sq ft
Lot Size: 28,749 sq ft
Added: 02/08/19, Last Updated: 02/08/19
Property Type: Single Family
MLS Number: 871949
Tract: Big Springs
New home complete mid April, time to pick colors and tiles! Spacious home on a quiet street with back range and some Barker Reservoir views. Cherry Cabinets, granite tops, wood windows and trim. Main level floor is all hardwood and tile. Master suite with vaulted ceiling, large shower and slipper style soaking tub. Generous size garage that is insulated and drywalled. Walkout lower level with large family room, 4th bedroom and full bath. Well built, energy efficient home. Quality by Fruth Const.
Listed with Fruth, Jeff P., Realtor
Brought to you by Bob Gordon, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. Call me today at 303-443-3334, or visit my website at www.boulderrealestatenews.com!
Search Nederland Homes By Price:
- Nederland Homes $0-300,000
- Nederland Homes $300-400,000
- Nederland Homes $400-500,000
- Nederland Homes $500-600,000
- Nederland Homes $600-700,000
- Nederland Homes $700-800,000
- Nederland Homes $800-900,000
- Nederland Homes $900,000 – 1M
- Nederland Homes $1-1.1M
- Nederland Homes $1.1-1.2M
- Nederland Homes $1.2M+
- Search All
Check Out The Nederland Community:
- Carousel of Happiness: Go meet the 61 animals which decorate Nederland’s living piece of American history.
- Eldora Ski Resort: Eldora ski resort is just up the road, offering a convenient location for beginner, intermediate, and expert level skiers and snowboarders.
Thanks For Visiting:
Thanks for viewing our properties. If no properties show up or if you are interested in one of those listed, please contact Bob Gordon at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices