About Nederland Colorado:
Nestled into the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just southwest of Boulder, Nederland is a town like no other. From it’s unique shops to its friendly locals and beautiful outdoors, Nederland has become a hub for the peak to peak community of the Eastern Rocky Mountain slopes.
3 beds, 3 baths
Home size: 3,121 sq ft
Lot Size: 17,424 sq ft
Added: 03/21/19, Last Updated: 03/21/19
Property Type: Single Family
MLS Number: 875394
Tract: Caribou Ridge
Situated 40 tree-filled acres views of the Rocky Mountains, bordered by private land, open space, and National Forest, year-round access to trail systems. Caribou Ridge is a 100% infrastructure improved community with public utilities and fiber optic internet. Architectural plans available, ready to build or work with design team to create a custom design. Visit caribouridgehomesites.com for more information. Please contact Cornerstone Homes, to schedule a tour of the community.
Listed with Windermere Metro Denver
Brought to you by Bob Gordon, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. Call me today at 303-443-3334, or visit my website at www.boulderrealestatenews.com!
Search Nederland Homes By Price:
- Nederland Homes $0-300,000
- Nederland Homes $300-400,000
- Nederland Homes $400-500,000
- Nederland Homes $500-600,000
- Nederland Homes $600-700,000
- Nederland Homes $700-800,000
- Nederland Homes $800-900,000
- Nederland Homes $900,000 – 1M
- Nederland Homes $1-1.1M
- Nederland Homes $1.1-1.2M
- Nederland Homes $1.2M+
- Search All
Check Out The Nederland Community:
- Carousel of Happiness: Go meet the 61 animals which decorate Nederland’s living piece of American history.
- Eldora Ski Resort: Eldora ski resort is just up the road, offering a convenient location for beginner, intermediate, and expert level skiers and snowboarders.
Thanks For Visiting:
Thanks for viewing our properties. If no properties show up or if you are interested in one of those listed, please contact Bob Gordon at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices