About Nederland Colorado:
Nestled into the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just southwest of Boulder, Nederland is a town like no other. From it’s unique shops to its friendly locals and beautiful outdoors, Nederland has become a hub for the peak to peak community of the Eastern Rocky Mountain slopes.
4 beds, 4 baths
Home size: 2,924 sq ft
Lot Size: 26,136 sq ft
Added: 01/23/20, Last Updated: 03/26/20
Property Type: Single Family
MLS Number: 902419
Tract: Big Springs 3
The price of this listing was last reduced on 3/26/2020 by 2%
Incredible divide & lake views from this waterfront property designed to take advantage of stellar views from every room and its 4 decks. Fish from your own back yard! 400 K in upgrades include solar, electronic gate, archway entrance, fencing, outside lightning, rock wall & stonework, hot tub, landscaping, new front deck, new concrete drive, new interior & exterior paint, newly finished wood floors & carpet, upgraded designer interior lightening, American clay inside walls,kitchen tiles & more.One of Nederlands best lake front locations with views of the snow capped mountains and sparkling blue lake from almost every room in the house. ! Mountain bike the popular West Magnolia Mountain Bike trail system from your house. Hike Reynolds Ranch Open Space and National Forest from your front door. Enjoy alpine and cross-country skiing at nearby Eldora Ski resort. Mountain Living At It’s Best
Listed with RE/MAX Alliance-Boulder
Brought to you by Bob Gordon, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. Call me today at 303-443-3334, or visit my website at www.boulderrealestatenews.com!
Search Nederland Homes By Price:
- Nederland Homes $0-300,000
- Nederland Homes $300-400,000
- Nederland Homes $400-500,000
- Nederland Homes $500-600,000
- Nederland Homes $600-700,000
- Nederland Homes $700-800,000
- Nederland Homes $800-900,000
- Nederland Homes $900,000 – 1M
- Nederland Homes $1-1.1M
- Nederland Homes $1.1-1.2M
- Nederland Homes $1.2M+
- Search All
Check Out The Nederland Community:
- Nederland Community Center: Provides space for town entertainment, community gatherings, and municipality meetings.
- Wild Mountain Smokehouse & Brewery: Bask in the sun drenched deck of this family owned local brewery and barbecue spot!
Thanks For Visiting:
Thanks for viewing our properties. If no properties show up or if you are interested in one of those listed, please contact Bob Gordon at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices