About Nederland Colorado:
Nestled into the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just southwest of Boulder, Nederland is a town like no other. From it’s unique shops to its friendly locals and beautiful outdoors, Nederland has become a hub for the peak to peak community of the Eastern Rocky Mountain slopes.
2 beds, 3 baths
Home size: 3,131 sq ft
Lot Size: 214,751 sq ft
Added: 07/25/19, Last Updated: 09/23/19
Property Type: Single Family
MLS Number: 889227
Tract: Walker Ranch Area
Luxury private living in the mountains! Designed with intention. Hardwood throughout, stained glass, custom wall quilt, historic wood stoves, model train feature. User-friendly & low maintenance. 4.93 acres w/ wildflower meadow, mitigated forest & Continental Divide views. Paved driveway & turn-around. Currently 2 bed, 3 bath w/ 600 sqft heated workshop & another 576 sqft yoga studio over garage. 1.2 miles/3 min to CO-72, close to Nederland (5.3 miles/10 min) & convenient to Eldora Ski Resort.
Listed with Resident Realty
Brought to you by Bob Gordon, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. Call me today at 303-443-3334, or visit my website at www.boulderrealestatenews.com!
Search Nederland Homes By Price:
- Nederland Homes $0-300,000
- Nederland Homes $300-400,000
- Nederland Homes $400-500,000
- Nederland Homes $500-600,000
- Nederland Homes $600-700,000
- Nederland Homes $700-800,000
- Nederland Homes $800-900,000
- Nederland Homes $900,000 – 1M
- Nederland Homes $1-1.1M
- Nederland Homes $1.1-1.2M
- Nederland Homes $1.2M+
- Search All
Check Out The Nederland Community:
- Nederland Community Center: Provides space for town entertainment, community gatherings, and municipality meetings.
- Wild Mountain Smokehouse & Brewery: Bask in the sun drenched deck of this family owned local brewery and barbecue spot!
Thanks For Visiting:
Thanks for viewing our properties. If no properties show up or if you are interested in one of those listed, please contact Bob Gordon at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices