Family Friendly Neighborhood
Vista Ridge is absolutely a family friendly neighborhood. Every 4th of July holiday, it is home to one of the best community fireworks shows, inflatable air castles and bouncy play areas, music, food and great people.
The community boasts two swimming pools, a modest health club, tennis courts, sand volleyball and plenty of play areas/community parks. There are extensive concrete paths connecting the various portions of the Vista Ridge community.
And running through and around the Vista Ridge neighborhood is the award winning Colorado National Golf Course. Many homes have wonderful views across the golf course with the Colorado Rockies in the distance.
Variety of Housing Options At Vista Ridge
There is something for everyone at Vista Ridge. From affordable condominiums at Blue Sky to million dollar plus custom homes. Properties at a wide variety of price points back to open space or the CNGC course. Many homes boast skyline views of the Front Range. You’ll find houses for every budget as well as new construction. As of November 2014, new build opportunities include:
- Meritage Homes, with houses starting in the low 300’s. View the Features_Sheet_Vista_Ridge for a list of all the great upgrades. Or check out this map for building sites: vista-ridge-meritage-homes-map
- Chartered Homes is the builder for Latitude, a community of ranch style homes ideal for those seeking the comfort of a single level lifestyle, the privacy of a house and no yard work/snow removal. Visit the official Latitude website for more details.
- View homes for sale now in Vista Ridge.
Peregrine at Vista Ridge
This is quite possibly the nicest neighborhood within the subdivision. While similar homes are available in other portions of the community, there is no other neighborhood quite like it. Every house in the Peregrine neighborhood at Vista Ridge either backs to the golf course, a green belt or open space. Homes do not back to other homes in Peregrine. This is really a unique feature as neighborhoods go.
In addition to having no neighbors behind any of the homes in Vista Ridge neighborhood, there are also great features such as walk-out and daylight basements, amazing mountain views and wider separation from house to house. Additional features include:
- Stone, brick and stucco exteriors
- 3 car garage with every house
- Streets are level and gently curve
- Low fencing creates an inviting community vibe
Check out the photo blog for this one-of-a-kind community:
Amenities abound at Vista Ridge
Plenty of pocket parks, playgrounds, sidewalks and running trails exist at Vista Ridge. The Colorado National Golf Course facilities offer a restaurant with the very popular burger night on Wednesdays. There is a club house withe event space upstairs and a solid, if modest health club down stairs. HOA recreation fees vary and include access to the swimming pools and health center.
View Additional Boulder Real Estate News neighborhood write-ups