Sports and Recreation in Boulder Colorado
When it comes to sports and recreation, Boulder Colorado has it covered. There are a wide variety of sports options for everyone in your family. This post focuses on the grand game of golf and where to find Boulder golf courses.
There are several Boulder golf courses:
- Flatirons Golf Course
- Boulder Country Club
- Gateway Park Fun Center (mini)
- Lake Valley Golf Club
- Haystack Mountain Golf
These Boulder golf courses are in or immediately around the City of Boulder. Looking for a wonderful home along a course? Then Boulder Country Club and Lake Valley Golf Club are for you. Looking to challenge yourself but just carry 3 clubs for the day? Haystack is a bit rough around the edges, yet offers great views and low pricing.
Outside Of The City Or Near Boulder Golf Courses
Lousville, Lafayette, Broomfield, Erie and Longmont all offer excellent golf options. Unlike the Boulder golf courses, these cities frequently feature communities built around the course. Indian Peaks in Lafayette for instance takes advantage of the views and open space afforded by fairways.
Master Planned Golf Course Residential Communities
- Coal Creek Golf Course – Louisville, Colorado
- Indian Peaks Golf Course – Lafayette, Colorado
- Colorado National Golf Club – Erie, Colorado
- Broadlands Golf Course -Broomfield, Colorado
- Ute Creek Golf Course – Longmont, Colorado
Additional Golf Courses Near Boulder Colorado
- Omni Interlocken Resort Golf Club – Broomfield, Colorado
- Twin Peaks Golf Course – Longmont, Colorado
- Sunset Golf Course – Longmont, Colorado
- Fox Hill Country Club – Longmont, Colorado
- Greenway Park Golf Course – Broomfield, Colorado
Golf is one of those amazing sports. Challenging to play, yet accessible to everyone to start learning. Boulder golf courses make our community more beautiful. Some of the best locations to live back to beautiful Boulder golf courses creating open green views.