Thinking of relocating to Boulder Colorado? It is a great place to live with something for everyone. The city of Boulder is a fantastic spot, with high technology, great education, wide open spaces, excellent dining and more. And there is so much more than just the city. There are a wide number of places to live in Boulder County.
What Makes Up Boulder County?
When you live in Boulder county, this includes Longmont, Niwot, Erie, Boulder, Jamestown, Nederland, Lafayette, Superior and Louisville. Each of these cities offers something a little different and special. Plus, you can just live in Boulder County itself. Here are some additional blogs on:
- Rock Creek Superior homes for sale and all about the Rock Creek subdivision.
- Louisville – one of the Top 5 Cities in America and downtown Louisville
- Longmont is a diverse city with array of affordable neighborhoods
- Boulder offers all sorts of affordable home options.
- Jamestown recently experienced widespread flooding, yet is a wonderful mountain community.
- Mountain homes are a beautiful option for you to live in Boulder county.
- Live in Boulder County’s best kept secret: Lafayette. Great amenities, new construction, wonderful parks and recreation – such as Wanaka Lake and the Coal Creek Trail.
And the list of great places and reasons on where to live in Boulder county continues. There is so much to see, do, live in Boulder. Every Spring, CU Boulder hosts the Conference on World Affairs. Numerous government labs dot the Boulder landscape. There are all sorts of high tech companies in Boulder such as IBM and Google. Find your place to live in Boulder county near IBM now.